Just because we’re all stuck at home isolating doesn’t mean we can’t still use the time to upskill! So, if you’re in the mood to learn some now social media skills and help promote your business online, check out our upcoming online social media training courses in conjunction with IRD Duhallow CLG and Skillnet.
The online social media courses will be 2 hours in duration and delivered through Zoom. Content covered will include the following:
INSTAGRAM 10TH APRIL:
- Overview of Instagram use in Ireland and the demographic of users
- Setting up a business profile and linking to Facebook
- Creating content – images, graphics, videos, Instagram stories and use of hashtags/tagging
- Creating advertising campaigns on Instagram (and linking campaigns to Facebook)
- Posting from smartphone/switching between accounts (eg. private to business, etc.)
- Reading Instagram analytics in terms of reach, interaction, etc
CONTENT CREATION 14TH APRIL:
- This workshop will give businesses an understanding of content creation and skills to effectively implement a content marketing strategy, with particular focus on social media platforms.
- We will look at the principles of photography and videography and basic apps/software to compliment the creation of same eg. Canva, Pic Collage & FilmoraGo.
- The workshop will also help businesses to develop a bank of engaging text/keywords/hashtags for the enhancement of online engagement and search engine optimization.
SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS 21ST APRIL
- This workshop is specifically designed for those looking to set up a social media presence for an existing business.
- The topics covered will include: Creating a Marketing Plan, Overview of Social Media use in Ireland, Setting up and growing Social Media pages – creating pages, posting/scheduling content, running paid campaigns.
We ran a successful online Advanced Facebook workshop last week but if Facebook is your area of interest, keep posted as we may run another over the coming weeks!
For more information on any of the above courses feel free to message me on firstname.lastname@example.org or to book your place contact IRD Duhallow.
Karen Twomey has an MA in Public Relations with New Media and delivers one-to-one and group training sessions in all things digital marketing. Follow @communicationshub on social media/Youtube or check out www.communicationshub.ie for regular updates.